Name of Post – Livestock Officer, Marketing Officer etc.
Last date for Online Application: 29/05/2014
No. of Vacancies - 10
Names of the Posts:
- Livestock Officer: 01 Post
- Marketing Officer (Group-III): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Physics): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 01 Post
Age Limit: 35 Years for Sr. No. 1 & 3 to 6 Post.
- Livestock Officer:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First & Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States.
- Three years' experience in the Cattle and Livestock Development or Animal Health or Poultry or Meat and Meat Products.
- Marketing Officer:
- Master's Degree in Chemistry / Agriculture Chemistry / Dairy Chemistry / Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent OR Bachelor's Degree in Oil Technology / Food Technology / Chemical Technology / Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Two years' experience in the field of analytical work of organic material, or in the field of Marketing of Milk and Milk Products, Oils and Fats including Essential Oils and Allied commodities OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor:
- Good Academic Record with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent Grade in a Point Scale wherever grade system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in Mathematics from a recognized university or institute.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET / SET.
- Livestock Officer: Rs. 15600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 42,000/-) + N.P.A.(25%) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group 'A', Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Marketing Officer: Rs. 9300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 27,800/-) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group 'B', Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,000 (Academic Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 43,200/-) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group 'A', Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
|Advertisement No . 08/2014|
|Prescribed Last Date (Online Recruitment Application):- 29-05-2014|
|Vacancy No.||Post Name||Apply Link|
|14050801410||Livestock Officer||Apply Now|
|14050802510||Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats)||Apply Now|
|14050803310||Assistant Professor (Chemistry)||Apply Now|
|14050804310||Assistant Professor (English)||Apply Now|
|14050805310||Assistant Professor (Physics)||Apply Now|
|14050806310||Assistant Professor (Mathematics)||Apply Now|