Filling the JEE Main 2014 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the Registration Form only if they are eligible (on the basis of their JEE Main 2014 score).
- After candidates finish creating a new password, they will be redirected to a page that contains their personal and academic details from the JEE Main 2014 Application
- They will also have to mention the following:
- Candidates have to mention the number of attempts
- They have to mention the exam cities (three from the JEE Advanced 2014 Exam Centre list given) The centres chosen must fall in the same IIT Zone.
- They have to mention the language of the JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper (Hindi or English)
- They will also have to mention whether they fall in the DS category.
- Students requiring a scribe should mention it
2. Upload Certificates:
- Candidates will be required to upload certificates in accordance with the category and any special sub-category to which they belong.
- OBC-NCL category will have to specify their caste from a drop down list of their State as per the Central List of NCBC. (Their certificate must have been issued after June 1, 2014).
- Persons belonging to the PwD category must upload their certificate by 5 pm of May 22, 2014
- Candidates who are unable to upload the category certificate to apply for JEE advanced 2014 can do so using the link given below by 5 pm of May 31, 2014
- Click here for the Certificate Portal
Note: The change in category will be allowed only if the candidate's score in Paper-1 of JEE(Main)-2014 is above the declared cut off marks in the category to which he/she wants to change. Click here to check the Declared Cutoff Marks
Important: Female candidates appearing from cities in India can view the registration details page and take printout of the same as they do not require to pay the JEE Advanced 2014 fees.
3. Payment of the JEE Advanced 2014 Registration Fees:
JEE Advanced 2014 Application Fees:
- JEE Advanced 2014 Application Fees: Rs 2000 (Rs 1000 for SC/ST/PwD/).
- Women candidates of all categories are not required to pay any fees.
- Candidates appearing from Dubai centre have to pay US$ 220.
|1||SBI Internet banking||Rs 10/- per transaction|
|2||Other Domestic Banks' Internet Banking||Rs 15/- per transaction|
|3||Debit Cards of all domestic Banks (Visa, Master and Maestro enabled)||0.75% of transaction amount plus service tax, Min of Rs 10|
|4||Credit Cards of all domestic Banks (Visa, Master card enabled)||1.75% of transaction amount plus Service Tax|
|5||SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer)||Flat rate of Rs 50/- per transaction|
|6||Cards issued abroad for payment in US $||3% of transaction amount|
After the successful payment, a Registration Details page will be generated.
This should be viewed and printed.
Important: Candidates must preserve this Registration Details page till the admissions are completed.
- How to apply
- Registration is done online after the results of JEE (Main) are declared
- A Challan is generated during online registration which needs to be paid at any branch of SBI (State Bank of India)
- Keep scanned copies of the following documents ready when you register online:
- Date of Birth
- Class X certificate
- Your signature in JPEG format
- Passport size photograph in JPEG format
- Choice of language for question paper
- Choice of examination city/town
- Category/Sub-Category certificate if applicable
- Year of first attempt in JEE (Advanced) if applicable
- Important dates
- Results of JEE (Main) 03 May 2014
- Registrations for JEE (Advanced) opens 04 May 2014
- Registrations for JEE (Advanced) closes 09 May 2014
- Admit card available online for JEE (Advanced) 10 May 2014 - 24 May 2014
- JEE (Advanced) examination date 25 May 2014
- Answer key for JEE (Advanced) available online 01 June 2014
Apply JEE Advanced 2014 : Click Here.